Australian Carbon Market Directory
Connect. Network. Do business
Search this comprehensive list of organisations across Australia operating in the climate change and business sector. From project developers and service providers through to legal and technology providers.
Carbon calculator: The LOOC-C carbon abatement calculator estimates increases in the amount of carbon contained in tress or soil in response to identified management activities. Explore your options today!
This market directory is a comprehensive list of organisations across Australia that are operating in the climate change and business sector – from project developers and service providers through to legal and technology providers. To search, choose a category and/or a location from the drop down menus and click “SEARCH”, or add keywords into the search bar below.
The Clayton Utz Climate Change & Sustainability group has brought together experts in energy and resources, renewable energy, taxation, insurance, environment and planning, regulated markets and financial services to advise some of Australia's largest corporations, as well as Australian governments, departments and agencies on climate change policy and emerging legal frameworks.
Our lawyers work with clients to develop strategies to minimise risk and maximise opportunities. Our experience includes advising on:
• emerging clean technology, carbon markets and renewable energy;
• the design of mandatory renewable energy and emission abatement schemes;
• emission abatement and avoidance projects, and registration under related Government schemes;
• amendments to rules in energy markets;
• compliance obligations including calculating, auditing and reporting emissions;
• issues specific to emission intensive trade exposed sectors; and
• implications of the generation and trading of eligible credits.