Australian Carbon Market Directory
Connect. Network. Do business
Search this comprehensive list of organisations across Australia operating in the climate change and business sector. From project developers and service providers through to legal and technology providers.
Carbon calculator: The LOOC-C carbon abatement calculator estimates increases in the amount of carbon contained in trees or soil in response to identified management activities. Explore your options.
‘Trees on Farms’: A platform for landowners in Victoria to identify the potential biodiversity, carbon and timber benefits from growing trees on their land and connect with organisations that can invest in these trees. Explore your tree-growing potential!
This market directory is a comprehensive list of organisations across Australia that are operating in the climate change and business sector – from project developers and service providers through to legal and technology providers. To search, choose a category and/or a location from the drop down menus and click “SEARCH”, or add keywords into the search bar below.
WithOneSeed is the first social enterprise taking action on climate change through community forestry in Timor Leste. It is dedicated to improving the resilience of subsistence communities to make environments sustainable, to end poverty and hunger, to deliver open education and to create regional partnerships.
xpand Foundation has developed the WithOneSeed program over the past seven years. It is a community participation program which assists subsistence farmers in the reforestation of their land. It is now the first internationally certified carbon farming program in Timor-Leste and it supports 10 of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (2015).
Key achievements of the WithOneSeed program to date include:
- approximately 700 participating farmers (5% of the Baguia population)
- over 110,000 trees planted and under management, increasing by 20,000 trees per year
- removed more than 78,000 tonnes of CO2e from the atmosphere
- 13 community-based propagation nurseries under management
- 11 local staff employed by Ho Musan Ida
- established the Timor-Leste registered Baguia Farmer Cooperative
- established the Baguia Finance Cooperative
- successfully undertaken a Gold Standard performance audit
- maintained an MOU with the Government of Timor-Leste